Skip to main content

Should you try SubmitHub?

My experience with SubmitHub has been both humbling and enlightening.

Clearly my music is not relevant to the vast majority of music blogs in my genre. 😭 For $38.40, I received 44 mini-critiques, two potential blog posts, a tweet, and a repost. That’s far less than I hoped for or expected, but it reaffirms my focus on pleasing the fans I already have.

I’m confident many (most?) of you will have better luck! If you’re going to submit your music to blogs, SubmitHub is the way to go. It’s cheap, transparent, painless, and fair to both parties.

 Give it a shot and share your thoughts and strategies in the comments!

 Update: Jeff at SubmitHub was kind enough to share this article with the bloggers on the platform.

Shortly thereafter, Salacious Sound came through with the promised post on my first song.

Would it have happened anyway? Probably!

Popular posts from this blog

Ask A Mogul

Buy the book

Order Here-> Gene Deal Book has arrived