Skip to main content

Nate The Great #FATALMOB

Nate The Great aka Nathaniel Germany comes from the Hill District of Pittsburgh. Age 26, born April 3, he raps better than most almost twice his age. " I was inspired by music at a young age listening to my grandfather play the bongos. I played the violin. I've always wanted to learn to play the electric guitar though," says Nate The Great. "I first learned I could rap on the city steps up Chauncey drive. Me, P.T, and Deezy. They could freestyle and I couldn't. So later that night I wrote something and have been killing shit ever since. My inspirations are Jay-Z, Nas, B.I.G, and Tupac. I rap because I am able to capture reality in words that most people cant express lyrically... a great picture of truth. We speak for those in the struggle." Being in and out of trouble landed him in prison before making it out of the ninth grade. Judging from his word play, erythematic flow, and slick metaphors, F.A.T.A.L. M.O.B. is a duo to reckon with. a breath of fresh air for hip-hop and rap fans of all ages. Fatalmob.fourfour.com Cdbaby.com/natethegreat72

Popular posts from this blog

Ask A Mogul

Buy the book

Order Here-> Gene Deal Book has arrived