Skip to main content

Promo Route NYC

Greetings Prospects

I have been working well over 15 years as a marketing professional I have streamlined the best ways to get a business to stand out through a variety of media channels and budgets.

Everything from t-shirts to Facebook to community sponsored events to emagazine publishing via flipboard are all  part of my promoter repertoire.

In NYC I worked with management of local businesses and major corporations providing direct branding, customer acquisition along with field management of promotional teams distributing giveaways .

I use every tool at my disposal to get visitors inside a business and then make sure while there they feel special and excited.

Promo Route Responsibilities
-Hand out promotional materials
-Engage every consumer without hesitation
-Be highly personable and energetic

Qualifications
-Strong community ties
-Access to the media & AccessTV
-Ability to create monthly reporting and photographs of assignments
-We have reliable transportation
-We are Available to work weekends and evenings

If you contact me I can tell you more about how my being your promoter can only build your brand.


Best Regards,
Aaroncbenbow
#promorouteNYC

Stuckforstaff.us/abenbow

Popular posts from this blog

Ask A Mogul

Buy the book

Order Here-> Gene Deal Book has arrived